One of our challenges this week is to write down our goals using the SMART method. SMART is an acronym that stands for: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Boxed. Each goal that we want to pursue must meet these five characteristics.
Here are my goals for the week based on the SMART method:
- Working out: go to the gym three more times this week (Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
- Working out: go to Bikram Yoga Classes twice this week (Thursday and Saturday)
- Cooking Chinese dishes at least four more times this week (go grocery shopping on Thursday)
- Decide which country I want to go to for my voyage phase
- Work on completing one item from the “To Learn” List
- Sign up for an MOOC and start watching the lectures
I will update you all on how this goes by the end of the week!